So I wanted to say something, in my daily life I work an 8 to 5 job of physical heavy work, at the end of the day I’m tired and I mostly don’t want to write anything for this blog no matter how much I love to do it. So what I mostly end up doing is copying and pasting most of my texts from Wikipedia or other sites.
I love writing but only when I have the inspiration to do so, so to give myself some more time for inspiration I wanted to change up some things. I will still produce content only this won’t be on a daily base and definitely not twice every day, I just can’t keep it up. This change will mean that ‘the song of the day’ will be ‘the song of the week’ and every so often I produce an extra inspiring, motivational post about whatever inspires me at the time. I will definitely put more energy into every single post, this means better content and more of my own than of others. I definitely also will put more energy into my social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest I also have a YouTube page but here I’m not active yet.
So to shorten thing up here are the things that will change
- ‘The song of the day’ becomes ‘The song of the week’
- Inspiring and motivational posts will be published once or twice a week
- More time and energy spent on every post, meaning better content
- More time and energy spent on social media
- Every post will be written more by myself instead of copied and pasted
- More activity on the forum
- More research into the content and our Intellyless community (Inellumity? Good Name?)
At first, I tried really hard to get two posts everyday published but I run out of content faster than I can get inspired for and I got to less time so I end up copying the content of others. This is something I don’t want to do and I don’t want to be when I started this blog I wanted to produce quality content but it never came to be. So I will put more time and energy into the content and so we will create the blog we want.